Thursday, April 23, 2009

Understanding

The year before last saw me in a state which can be best described as blissful, confusing and mesmerizing. I was charmed but unable to fathom what was happening to me. I had loads of visions about different religious practices. I had more than a fair share of astral travel. I was here constantly seeking answers. I stopped writing as the answers actually began to unfold. I wanted to understand the situation better before sitting to write again. I haven't understood the How and Why behind everything but some understanding of the phenomena dawned on me slowly. I realized that whatever I experienced in the past two years was a trailer of what ever I had achieved in this field in my past lives.
I had to remember all I had learned earlier before I cold move further. My past was catching up with me. Since this knowledge was all there, explanations were rare. The pace was extremely fast and furious as I could appear for my third grade only after remembering all that I learned in my playschool through to second grade.
Now that I have finally moved to next grade, the flow is much more gentle. My understanding of my situation is much better. My acceptance level is higher and my need to question has given way to faith. I am finally a believer. I still do not know one thing.......why does this omnipresent and omnipotent source of power love me so much. People seek but never find. I was given without seeking, without asking and with immense love. Whosoever you are ....thank you and love you ....lots.

11 comments:

The Wholesome Satyr said...

lucky you - touchwood!

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Thanks....Wholesome. :-)

Thoughtscape said...

Dear Anuradha, "...what ever you had achieved in your past lives"? You know, I went to elementary school, H.S and college, so why would I want to go back again to the elementary school again? What would be God’s great design purpose for all of this? There are almost 7 times more people on Earth in this moment than 2000 years ago...I believe this is a one time shot at a ground floor opportunity. I believe in progress and development not in regression, I believe that I never been before in this Universe and after my time will be up, I will never return...I strongly believe that my Soul will want to experience the next hyper dimension...and I believe this is true for all of us, no matter how poor, rich, stupid or smart, honest or cheaters we are. I believe that our Soul’s goals are different than our personal goals. I believe that my Soul can have a glimpse, a direct correlation with your Soul and others, and learn from your or their physical experiences here in this World... and other Worlds because we talk about the Universe as a whole not only about the Earth ... and vice–versa; There is no need to return over and over again in this four dimensional Universe. I believe I will never come back in this World...and that is OK, I had ups and downs in my life like so many others and I am sure I will continue to have many more...and that is OK too. I do not believe in past live regression for the reasons I stated above. Lots of love, Octavian

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Octavian. What I write here are not what I think, they are not my thoughts but my experiences. I write from what I have seen or felt or heard.I have experienced visions of my past life so now I believe that we have lived before. :-)....god bless. Keep writing.

Thoughtscape said...

Dear Anuradha, last week I watched this Indian movie “Slumdog Millionaire”. The movie was very well done and it impressed me. The movie proves that if you stick with your dream… your dream may come true, and I am not referring to the dream of becoming rich…which is not a bad idea by the way, I am talking about finding your lost love. What if we all start imagining a better World and feel the passion in our imagination? I am sure that our World would be a better place for all of us and we all would feel accomplished like that Mumbai teen who grew up in the slums. Lots of love Octavian

Alban Fenle said...

Thank you, Anuradha. We are truly lucky. It's only the beginning. I appreciate your attitude a lot.

Love,
Alban

patricewilliam said...

An insightfull post. Will definitely help.

Thanks,
Karim - Positive thinking

fiona grimland said...

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.MEDITATION.

khan mohammad said...

3 Easy Meditation Tips
I'm sure you must be thinking that there may be some reason why some people who use meditation tips outperform others. The reason most cannot meditate is the simple reason of either not knowing what to use, or just how to meditate in the right environment. There are many things you can do and there are many meditation tips you can use to reach a higher "enlightenment". Some meditation tips you may follow to help you reach this higher enlightenment can be:
*******Visites My sites>>>>>>>>>> meditation uk *****************

Vandana UK said...

I really like this post and it is very energetic for me to learn Meditation Help

I really inspired from this post.

Thanks

Vandana UK said...

I really like this post and it is very energetic for me to learn Online Meditation Courses

I really inspired from this post.

Thanks