Monday, March 2, 2009

I am so happy to be back.


I am back. I never thought this day would come again. I was away because I had too much on my plate and then suddenly so little. I had to learn and unlearn a lot. I realized I was talking without knowing much. I should have known better. I know now that I don't know much. There is a huge knowledge bank out there. I know at least that much now. I have some idea of where I am headed. The rest I intend to figure out as I walk the path. Lots of love to all my friends out there. Thank you so much for being there for me ....always.

13 comments:

Tharini said...

Glad to see you back Anuradha. Its always good to know where you stand, isn't it?

Best wishes,
Tharini.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Yes Tharini, I hope I really do know where I stand cause I have no measuring scale.....;-)

Alban Fenle said...

Thank God for you. Glad to see everything is well.

Divine ignorance... I don't know anything here, and yet I do. It is impossible not to know. And the more I can let go of what I think I know, the more it has to dawn on me that I do know, always knew, like everyone else.

Ardra said...

so happy to see you back atlast...
waiting for your posts...

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

thanks ardra and dear alban. will write a post soon

e said...

Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing your experiences posted here again. Hope you are well.

shimmeringcyanide said...

Good to see you here. Please post :)

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

I am well thank you :-)'e'.

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

I need a little more time. I will start posting regularly. I am relocating, so busy packing these days.

e said...

Hope the packing and unpacking have gone off well and you are well settled now. Shifted home, or the city itself?

Skinny said...

Really happy to see you back...From my heart i welcome you

fiona grimland said...

Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly MEDITATION.