Friday, February 1, 2008

Tagged! & Random facts about me!

I have been tagged by Ray at Esotrical Journey. Well, seven random and/or weird facts about me and from India.

1. Procastination is the biggest bane of my life. I am trying.....for the past decade or so to be more proactive...........and I am still trying.

2. I love to paint. Sometimes I don't paint for months and the suddenly when the creative streak wakes up I paint like a woman possessed.

3. I absolutely love cooking, but not the normal everyday mundane stuff. I can easily cook for a party of 30 people.

4. I like going for the movies and I watch a huge spectrum of genres. I adore whacky movies.

5. There was a time in my life, my teens, when I dreamt of becoming a bollywood actress.....lol.

6. I am very good at daydreaming. Sometimes the stories I weave are so facinating I don't feel like coming out of that world.

7. My kids are my biggest weakness.

ok....now I am goint to Tag;


1. Whole Living today

2. Aseem-Insights For Life

3. A Course In Miracles

4. Mindfulness and wonderment.

5. Why Zen?

Now for the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged

9 comments:

e said...

:)

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

:-)

e said...

One laconic smile deserves another I guess.

Dirghsootri are we? How come we have not seen any of your works on this blog, whereas you frequently borrow from flicker? You know I find most women of the same opinion regarding routine cooking - it must be something to do with it becoming a chore. So which is your favourite wacky film to date? And you would have had great screen presence. I guess if you had grown up closer to Mumbai that dream would have materialized too - unless you were daydreaming of course. Sab maya hai bacchi !!

You have adorable kids , no wonder :)

(Better??!!)

Ray Gratzner said...

Hello anuradha, your seven facts show to me a very likeable, creative person who is well organized.

Wow, to be able to cook for 30 people ..

I ' ll be back to your wonderful blog.

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Thanks Ray,Thanks for the appreciation.
Feed back about the blog is always welcome.

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Yes ....e...

better...lol

Starfire said...

Heya Anuradha

I know I'm a little late with this one, but I wanted you to know that I did answer... kind of ;-)

Because I want my blog to be less about me than it is about meditation, I made the 7 random facts I came up with meditation-related... hope that's OK!

Blessings


Starfire

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Hi Starfire,

Thats perfectly fine. This is supposed to be plain fun. Just a lil peek inside the real person behind the blog.
thanks.

വേണു venu said...

:)