Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lamb and Vortex

My husband was to catch the early morning flight to Mumbai so I was up at four in the morning. I was not doing anything else from enjoying his company and generally chatting with him. He would be away for a few days and I was missing him already. He went in for a shower and I lay down beside my baby to cuddle her. Sleeping babies do look like angles, once they are awake is another story altogether.
That day I realized why Hindu’s call early morning Amrit Vela or the time when nectar can be yours. The meditation happened so rapidly that I was in it completely before I could have said meditation.
The vision was extremely clear. I could feel the wind on my face. I could smell the sea salt in the air. Well, coming back to where I started. I was standing near the sea. Below me was not a sandy beach but cliffs. I was surprised to see pine cones scattered on the flat surfaces of the cliff. When I looked carefully, I saw trees that looked like fir or pine trees. The small ones were growing in the crevices of the cliff. I have never seen pine trees near sea before. In India, pine trees are found only in some mountainous regions that have nothing to do with sea.
I saw a rough path leading up the slope and started walking on that. After a few minutes of walking on this path, I noticed the trees were getting denser. They were huge trees; some of them would have a trunk with a diameter of six to eight feet.
As I walked along, I saw that there was moss kind of growth on some trees. Surprisingly the moss was not green. It was grey-blue, the colour of sky on a cloudy day.
Whenever I would look up at the path ahead, I could see a small bright light. It was like a firefly gone blue. I was following this tiny flickering light.
This light suddenly stopped and grew bigger in size. It was now the size of a dinner plate. It had a curious pattern on it, like lots of concentric circles moving in circles. It beckoned me to step inside. I was thinking how that would be possible when this light grew bigger and became more like a tunnel. I was little hesitant to step inside although this hesitation was momentary. I saw a snow-white lamb walking towards me. He was jumping and leaping the way baby lambs do. He told me not to hesitate. He had come to my aid and I should follow him.
Here the energy dipped and I knew I would have to leave. I didn’t want to. He didn’t want me to. I could almost feel our hands slipping from the clasp. Its weird as the lamb cannot have hands. It is just a metaphor I am using to describe how I felt at that point in time.
I could feel myself slipping away from that light and that playful and celestial lamb. He turned the same blue as the tunnel and slowly the light became more distant and smaller. It did not fade away. It disappeared. Until the last glimpse, it was bright as a light can be.
Lamb is a clear sigh that what I was about to see was related to Christianity.

21 comments:

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

My hubby had tried to help me out by putting a post I had written in my diary. I have put it up again. I hope now it is legible.

Lamb said...

sigh it is....clear sigh

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Clear sign telling what Lamb ?

Lion prince said...

...that there is a typo in the last line of course.

Thoughtscape said...

Dear Anuradha,

Even if in the last sentence the words should be "clear sign" instead of clear sigh, still "clear sigh" sounds so peaceful, so lovely and I would not change it, sometimes our hearts let us make intentionally typo mistakes….
Your trips into the hearts of all of the religions proves that a unity of them type Baha’i religion that emphasize the spiritual unity of all humankind (some of its messengers were Abraham, Moses, Buddha, Krishna, Jesus, Muhammad and others), can be done in the future because all the roads go to the same Devine source that most of us name it God. The Baha’i religion still inclines to Islamic values more than the rest, therefore it is not perfect either...it is kind of racial...you know what I mean. Maybe all your trips have one prophetic answer...the need of a new beginnig, a New World Order... the people use to kill using the name of God and the religion they belong too!
Love, Octavian

Ray Gratzner said...

I like your reports from the meditations. You show the diversity of the journeys and your journeys -it seems to me - are full of love.

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Thanks Ray....

Ardra said...

eagerly wating for your posts. Hope you'rew doing fine.
warm regards
ardra

Vikas Kundal said...

What an experience! It seems like the trip Moses would have had when he went up the mountain where he got the Ten Commandments. I am sure we'll soon find out....

darvish said...

A beautiful and clear vision of love and joy, and the lamb may have been your own baby, or a symbol of Christ, or... God's love works in mysterious ways :)

Peace and Many Blessings!

Sadiq Alam said...

beautiful sharing.

jack said...

Posted this link in www.surfurls.com

A.Decker said...

Beautiful, interesting vision. The lamb surely leads to innocence, whether Christian or not.

Anything since?

Cherie! said...

so where have you disappeared to now? all okay with you?

Ardra said...

hope ure fine. hope u resume posting and inspiring.

Thoughtscape said...

I miss you, your stories, your goodness, your mother...

Anonymous said...

I use mediation every single to relax and prepare my subconscious mind to soak in my visions of a better lifestyle. However, I feel like I only slip into the "trance" for a brief moment. How do I stay in this moment for longer?

Another method I've been using lately is visualization with vision boards. Have you ever heard of them? They are images pasted on a board that represents your hopes, dreams, and goals. Studying these boards every days plants seeds of these goals within your subconscious mind.

Your subconscious mind is where all of habits are formed. Combine these visualizations with mediation and affirmations, and the seed in your subconscious mind will begin to grow, sprouting a newly developed habit that is oriented towards your desired outcome, or goal.

John Assaraf does a better job of explaining this and showing you how to do it in his new book "The Complete Vision Board Kit." I downloaded the free chapter here: http://tinyurl.com/56mfen

Tharini said...

Hi Anuradha...you haven't written for a long time. Still check this space once in a while hoping for new words from you. Hope you resume writing about your experiences...

Thoughtscape said...

Anonymous, I don’t think Anhurada is interested in seeding her subconscious mind with Visualizations or vision boards, I think she just meditates and let her subconscious mind bring her in different places, and then she tries to search and learn about those places or the meaning of those places via the Internet or asking us what do we think about it….

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Hi Tharini....Thanks.

fiona grimland said...

This site is awesome. I continually encounter something new & different right here. Thank you for that data MEDITATION.