Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What happens in astral travel...

I was reading my friend Octavian's comment on the post 'The cave'. Octavian says, "I would take decisions and achieve goals in that World full of Magic, goals I would not be able to achieve in my real life." The thing is when I experience something like say the 'cave', I am just a witness. Witness is the nearest word I could come up with, its actually called ' drishta'. I think 'observer' may be better translation. I don't know where am I. I have no idea why am I there. Actually all five of our senses should be working at that time and place. Sadly the meditation has to be deep enough and your receptors shold be properly tuned in. Otherwise the experiences remain a mystery, like most of mine have been. One of the clearest experiences I have had is about the Pyramids. When I was there I could see clearly. I could hear what my guide was explaining. I could feel the rough stones beneath my bare feet. I remember clearly how the Pyramids looked. I could feel the heat of the torch the man who took me inside had in his hand. Once inside the auditory sense failed me. I don't remember very clearly but I know he had explained to me the ' mystery ' of Pyramids and why this particular shape is important in Meditation. My visual sense has always been stronger. I often remember phone numbers as visual pictures. There are some people in our group who only hear what their Guide says. I can off course ask questions. The fact it that when something like this happens I am too amazed to think about anything else. The involvement has to be 100 %. Complete in every way.

7 comments:

e said...

Till it is 100% it is not true - and till it is true it will not last.

Thoughtscape said...

Dear Anuradha,

When I dream I am more like an observer too, and although my mind is able to build cities and create people still I think that I can identify myself in all of them, I think each person is another me although he/she looks differently. I hope someday you will be in charge, not only an observer. Love Octavian

Malathy said...

This is a stunning picture. Thank you for giving me this to appreciate.

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

You are most welcome Malathy.

e said...

...8-) glasses anyone :P??!

Anonymous said...

Dear Anuradha,

I am seeing your blog for the first time . It was nice ....

I am a teenager ..I do meditate

I have a question for you

"What does this concentric cirles going in this universe represent ?"

Let me know if you can answer this

Pl mail me :balajiys@gmail.com


Om Namah Sivaya

With Regards ,
Sri

fiona grimland said...

Great job for posting such a fascinating post. It's well thought of and very well written MEDITATION.