Monday, January 21, 2008

Those Eyes...


I was sitting on my mothers bed reading a book when I looked up at the familiar photographs on the wall facing me. The one on bottom is of her guru and the other is of his grandfather who was his guru. I have seen them countless times. They have been there for years now. I like looking at the bottom one because I have met this person so there is a familiarity. I have only heard about the other person in passing. That day I felt drawn to the upper photograph. I kept looking at it for a few minutes. His eyes attracted me the most. After a while every thing else faded away. It happened in a few minutes time. I felt a sudden jolt of energy. I was really taken aback. I looked into those eyes again and the similar pattern repeated itself. By now I was really intrigued ! I called my mother to that room and told her what had happened. Now it was her turn to be surprised. She hadn't expected me to catch on, she had barely started this experiment a few days ago. What had happened here was......there is a technique where by a person can fill up energy in an idol, painting or photograph. Once this object becomes charged with enough cosmic energy it starts radiating this energy. A layman might call it a feeling of peace. A person with his receptor in place will catch this energy and this will aid in his meditation. This was the basic theory behind the places of worship. People who knew this art would fill up an idol with energy and the build a temple for it. This is the reason SOME temples or other places of worship give a feeling of peace more than others. Sadly this art is slowly declining. Most of the new temples don't follow this basic principle at all.

7 comments:

bugwoman said...

Did you see energy flow from the eyes in the photograph or is it something you felt. What kind of "jolt" did you feel. I am very curious about all this. Can anyone do this or do you need special powers to do so?

Thoughtscape said...

Dear Anuradha

Is there anything more about this technique besides you just said, I mean just staring for a while at a photography etc, what about a crystal ball, I have one I keep it just to beautify my furniture? Is the eye from your picture related to you or it is a picture from the web? You should post your eyes, or your guru’s. I prefer yours because I feel I am closer to your soul. Many thanks, and lots of love Octavian

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

I am amazed at the words you've used Octavian,"closer to your soul", you know what ! my guru told me the other day that we are kindred souls, you and I. She hasn't said this about anyone else till date. I don't know the exact technique. Will have to ask her.

Thoughtscape said...

Dear Anuradha,

Your guru is probably right when she said about we are kindred souls. If there is such a thing of coming back in this World life after life, then it could be I sense I knew you from a previous life, as a relative or a good friend or even more than that and I just wanted to know that you are OK and happy, but it could be anything else for instance you said you had the feeling you lived in Egypt in one of your previous lives, so you could be a princes and myself a simple peasant and I adored you without even dare to raise my eyes to you, or maybe this life time is really a first encounter with you and I enjoy your existence, and I sense your good will and your inner beauty and I set the foundation for whatever I want to experiment in a future life with you. Let’s put it this way, I am feeling comfortable being "around you" with the help of your blog, although we live thousands of miles away of each other, and I am older than you. I have the same sense for my wife too; I feel also she is kind of very protective; she could be a very close relative of mine in some other lives, maybe mother? Love Octavian

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Dear Bugwoman,

No I didn't see any energy flow towards me. It is much more subtle than that. I felt the jolt of energy. You feel it when suddenly cosmic energy is recieved by your body. I don't know if I have made myself clear. No I don't think a layman can do it. This technique needs a master. I canoot do this either. I am just a beginner here.

Ray Gratzner said...

I read this post enjoying reading it. Thank you for sharing your insight.

I think at old places of worship in europe you can sense energy dedicated to the cult. Later on chruch tried to destroy these places or built churches upon.

I'll be back to your interesting blog

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

You are most welcome RAY.