Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back in Groove...

I am feeling so blessed and humbled to be able to meditate again. Last night when I got up have water, I had a feeling I should sit down to meditate right here and right now. This was the moment, I could feel the call of the cosmos. What a wonderful feeling to feel 'That' sense of peace again. I was in cold turkey mode for the past month or so. I think meditation is addictive as well. The feel good factor apart from anything else, beckons you to be there over and over. When I was reluctant to start meditation, my guru asked me try it like I have done with so many other things in life give up if I didn't fall in love with it. She was so right. Anyone who has tasted it once wants more and more. Your soul's hunger overtakes any other hunger you might be facing. It suddenly makes you feel so complete, at peace, happy and gives a sense of purpose nothing else can give. This, off course is entirely my feelings.

8 comments:

Thoughtscape said...

Dear Anuradha,

Is that you in the picture, or one of your children?

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Neither....I just liked this picture. Spoke of my hearts happiness, so I stole it( person on flickr didn't put any copy right clause) blush.

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Another thing Octavian, I was thinking about what you said the other day about having your experiences only when you were very sad. I think it was God's way of letting you know 'He' is there and you are not alone. Think about it.

Wilde said...

"Ah! happy day they whose hearts can break
And peace of pardon win!
How else may man make straight his plan
And cleanse his soul from Sin?
How else but through a broken heart
May Lord Christ enter in?"

Mossy said...

"...complete, at peace, happy and gives a sense of purpose..."

Those sound like things of value.

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Yes Mossy it is indeed a thing of value, or rather so amazing that its invaluable.

Thoughtscape said...

Even if the picture is not related to you still I can picture you having a happy childhood, I can identify you with that happy girl.
Yes God could be the one who let me know He is always there and I was not alone back then, like you mentioned. I wish he would reveal Himself not only when I am sa or in need, when I am happy too. One thing I am sure I can feel His omni presence through you, through your experiences.

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Yes Octavian, you are right. I did have an extreamly happy childhood. Happier than most people who had more means than us. My parents completely adored and lived for only my brother and I. I am blessed in so many ways that I cannot even sit down to count. It would take way too long.
He will surely come to you in your happiness too. I am sure of that dear.
Your love humbles me so.