Tuesday, December 11, 2007

There are no coincidences in life...

I sat down in front of my PC wishing that I were an artist. I could have easily painted what ever I see and life would have been so much more blissful. Now, whenever I write something I try and find some similar image from the web beforehand. I feel an image makes reading anything more pleasurable. My son often cribs that books appropriate to his age don't have many pictures any more. I agree with this completely. A picture can speak more that thousand words. I wanted to share my experience of seeing a person made out of light. I believe he was Krishna, but we will dwell on that later. So I opened Google image search and started looking for paintings on meditation. I usually look for photographs, this time some how I wanted a painting. Lo and behold I come across this image amazingly similar to what I had seen. I could feel the hair on my nape standing, goose flesh all across my body. How could this be possible ! I spend an hour seeing all the paintings by this artist Wieslaw Sadurski and reading about him. He says he has been having these visions that he has painted . Please visit http://www.wisarts.com/ and see for your self. In fact I realized I have used another of his paintings on this site without realizing who was the artist. I will write the post about my experience later. Right now I am awestruck at this new found information.

5 comments:

Louis said...

Hi Anuradha,

Thanks for the comment and question. Somehow or another the URL to your blog had gotten deleted off my RSS reader. I have that corrected now. I see you have been busy writing and I need to get busy reading.

More Blue Light to you.
Louis

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Thank you louis. I missed reading your feed back. Welcome back my friend

Alban, Teacher of God said...

Dear Anuradha,
I looked at the paintings by Wieslaw. They are truly amazing. I like the creation series and the energy patterns a lot. Did you see the Christmas tree?
Thanks for the link.
Cheers,
Alban

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

yes Alban I agree with you they are truely amazing. There are so many things there which are reflection of what I have experienced.For a while I could just stare at the screen. How can two people seperated by thousands of miles and decades see the same things!!

Brenda Stevens said...

WOW i so understand what you are saying and now going to link you and your precious thoughts to my next blog!! MUAH!! humbly bow..in appreciation to the heaven within you