Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Shrines...

Being born in a Hindu family is the only way I can claim to be a Hindu. Any other ceremonies associated with the religion were never performed in our house. In fact there was no temple or idols in my parents house. I was brought up with the notion of humanity being the biggest religion deeply ingrained in me. My father was a avid reader and religion and mysticism were among his favorite topics. I was never interested in reading about religion. In fact to date I haven't read my fathers book on Kundalini and meditation which is considered an authority on the topic. I have only experienced some things which I share on this blog. During the course of my meditation I have come across icons and other things associated with various religious groups. I think all religions are connected with each other somewhere some how. These experiences were meant for a soul who reached a certain level of higher vibration. There was nothing to suggest that they were meant for some one from a particular religion. In fact most of the experiences I have had so far are not related to my own religion, Hinduism. I have described Kaaba, The Pyramids and Wailing Wall that I saw on some higher plane. I think the various religious places or shrines we have are reflections of what we have on the higher plane. There must have been times when lots of people would have experienced them. This might have led to the construction of similar power houses here. Only thing is what was meant to be the key to the lock is all we can see now. We think that no one knows where the lock is. The fact that we preserve this key next to our heart indicates that deep within us we hide the knowledge of the door with the lock. All we need to do is look inside ...we will find that door to another realm.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is full of various experiences you've had had! You mean to say that every time you close your eyes you are in for something like this !!!?

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Dear Anonymous it may seem like this because I haven't written this blog like a daily dairy.These experiences span a period of two years. yes I am luckey to experience them . one may have to wait two lifetimes to experience something like this.

Ray Gratzner said...

Dear anuradha malik jagdhari. I live in germany. For the germans it is sometimes difficult to meet people from abroad and not to feel superior. Other people suffer from the same national centered view.

How is it like in India. I heard of the caste system in India. What value has a european citizen in India. To which caste would he be assigned?

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Dear Ray,

it is asd but yes in India we do have a caste system. Any person of foreign origin will not be assigned any level in this system. It exists for our people only. Although with changing times this system is becoming less significant. My parents were of different castes and so are my husband and I. Educated people with open minds are less prone to think in terms of caste. Hope it answers your question. I for one do not believe in any caste, colour or nation being superior to any one else. I guess its just a myth.