Monday, December 17, 2007

The lady with chakras...

This, I would say is by far the most fascinating and beautiful vision I have seen during Meditation. It was so awesome that I didn't want to open my eyes and break the spell. Long after she was gone I just sat still with my eyes closed. Her beauty mesmerized me. I was deep in to meditation and almost still in my mind when I saw her. A woman made up of light. Her light didn't hurt my eyes, it dazzled my heart. Not nearly just light, she was transparent, rather translucent. Almost whitish in colour. She was made of light but still had small lights flashing in her body. As if 100 thunderbolts were flashing on and off in her. As I was assimilating all this I saw something red and buzzing at the base of her spine, it was something like a flower with four petals. It had some kind of design in it but I didn't see it clearly. Next thing I noticed is another thing going round and round in her stomach. This was yellow in colour. This one had some eight to ten petals or triangle kind of things around a circle. These triangles were moving around a yellow circle which again had some design like a inverted triangle in it. I noticed a third colour some where around the neck. This was the most vibrant blue I have veer seen. Something like a bright turquoise blue. This had a circle with a triangle and another circle within that triangle. I had a feeling there were more circles of light but I couldn't focus on so much information and retain it. This is all I saw. She was floating in front of me all this while. I either couldn't hear my guide or he wasn't there to tell me what I was witnessing. When I got up I knew I had to talk to my guru in order to find out who she was. The conversation and explanation coming up in the next post.....

1 comment:

Thoughtscape said...

Dear Anuradha, what would be the best technique to activate these Chakras. How do you activate or enhance them…do you open them using a specific exercise, or for yourself they open in a natural way when you meditate. If I want to achieve a deeper state of meditation like you do, what Chakra should I open or enhance? What Chakra would help me have an encounter with my guru, or yours? Love Octavian.