Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pyramids


I have a list of places I want to visit like Australia, Spain and Egypt but I never realized that this dream will come true and in such a way! Deep in meditation I was enjoying the blissful state I was in when I found myself being led by someone to a place where all I could see around me was sand. Soon we were standing near something that appeared like pyramids, only these pyramids were shinning like glass surface. I followed the person inside.I don't recall what that person looked like much except what I could see from walking behind him. He wore a white garment around his midriff and leather sandals. I couldn't see far ahead where we were going as the only light was coming from the burning piece of wood he was caring in his hand. I could feel that we were first going down and the going up on something like a ramp. I could feel the rough surface of ramp underneath my feet. I felt as if there were long strips laid across the width of ramp. We entered a room with a door which was about four and a half feet high. It was very dark inside. I realized I was alone in there. Then I heard a voice explaining to me the spiritual mystery of Pyramid. I wish my recall was much better as I don't remember half of it. I was told that Pyramids are the perfect geometrical shape which enhances the cosmic power manifold. I saw the Pyramid in shape of an hour glass. The other half or the mirror image of the Pyramid was on top of the existing one. This mirror image was like a hologram. The explanation given to me was that the upper portion collects the cosmic energy and kind of funnels it inside the Pyramid shape that we see. I can recall seeing a demonstration of this phenomena and I saw a glowing ball of energy being formed inside the Pyramid. Sadly I don't remember the exact details although I was told about the whys and how of this ball of light I saw.

My husband had visited Egypt in the past so I got up and told him about my experience. He quizzed me about what kind of staircase was there and how many steps I climbed. I was confused, I told him none, I never came across any stairs. Then he asked me about the dimensions of the the doorway to the inner chamber. I described him the ramp as well. I was feeling let down by now. I didn't come across any staircase or the door way he talked about. This discussion went on for a few minutes. I stuck to my description and suddenly he just sat down next to me and said, " impossible". What? I asked completely dejected by now. He said my description of the inner chamber, the doorways and the ramp was completely accurate. He was flabbergasted ! How could this be true. I was lying down on the same bed as him and I had this astral travel experience. Well the way he is he came up with thousand and one explanations for this "experience" of mine. The only thing which differed from the actual Pyramid was the shining glass like facade I saw. Both of us knew that the facade is of rough light brown stones.

The most amazing thing was yet to happen. After a rough draft of this post I began searching for a nice pic of the Pyramids and as I was browsing this site an article caught my eye, It talks about the Pyramids being covered by mirror polished lime stone slabs till 900 years ago. The Muslim rulers got all those stone slabs removed in order to make mosques. I was stunned, I saw the Pyramids shimmer and shine ! I saw them the way they were about a 1000 years ago !

8 comments:

Thoughtscape said...

Dear Anuradha,
The time travel is possible and you just proved it with your Pyramids experience, even scientists with their super minds like Stephen Hawking admit that there is a fine line between science and religion and there are things that can’t be explained. There are particles that travel with the speed bigger than the speed of light (tachyons) and they can navigate in time too (it was discovered using the mathematical calculations). It looks like our minds have the capability and allow us to enjoy (if we let it) more than 3 dimensions we thought our Universe have. If we would live in a flat space we would not be able to see farther than the tip of our nose because we won’t perceive the Height, if we add one more dimension to what we already perceive (using the Theta and Delta state of mind like you do meditating) than we can see the past, present and the future, so it means that everything is there, right now, in this very moment…for most of us it is difficult to meditate and drift ourselves in the Delta state of mind (the state of dream) and having our conscious mind awake and remember everything. It is the duty of those who can, to call with love and peace in those times of deep meditation, all the other Souls (or higher minds, everybody calls them differently) and assure them that it is OK to step forward to a New Age of Mankind. Next time when you meditate I wish you try to call me, just say “Octavian I’d like to see you, with love and peace” and assure me too. For one thing, there are 12 hours between you and me so when you meditate, I probably sleep…it would be easer for me to “hear” you and come to you.
Thank you for your nice thoughts about the lady who died of cancer. There is no doubt in my mind that in spirit and flesh we all are a part of God, no exception, this is what Mohammed, Jesus Christ, Buddha, Harry Krishna and other prophets tried to tell us, in a way specific for those times, those societies…without Internet, TV, phones or other means of our technology. Someday in the future we all will be able to elevate our conscious mind very often, anytime we want, like your father did, or you are doing it right now; at the infinite time scale the future means now. Lots of love, Octavian.

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Octavian, I don't know what to say right now. Tears are flowing from my eyes. I feel the yearning of your soul in my own. I feel that there are those around me who yearn for his love more than I did . Why is it that I got all this rather than you or them. I will offcouse pray for you and call out to you to join me . I wish you could meet my Guru, she is absolutely amazing. So un guru like, so much like what we are but then not like us at all in lot of ways. do you meditate or try to ? If you ever need me I am just a click away. God bless and loads of love to you.

Thoughtscape said...

Anuradha, I tried lately to meditate again, I did not have the patience to go deeper, my job takes almoust my whole day, I mean I need to drive to work one hour, work 8-9 hours then drive home through traffic jam another hour, then take a shower, eat talk a little bit with my wife, watch a little bit TV (or go to the store)...then go to sleep to be OK for the next day(I know that this is not an excuse). You can tell your Guru to "contact" me when I will meditate...or sleep...my door will be open, and help me achieve again the Theta or Delta state of mind. I do not use drugs, smoke or drink. Thanks, Octavian

Thoughtscape said...

Hi Anuradha, I wish you record with your voice a simple meditation (like hypnosis), I mean starting with the relaxation of the body, to allow me go deeper then try to call your master or Guru, maybe I can open myself to her, if she has a name you can write me. You can save it as an mp3 format so you can email it to me easy. Here is my email begabega50@yahoo.com if the file is bigger than 10MB then use this site https://www.yousendit.com/ the file can be up to 100mb, and it is free (click on sign up then on the top choose the plan Lite which is Free –the others like corporate, business or Pro are charged), once you email it to me using this site I get the link and I can download it. Or try to record the meditation in small pieces up to 10 mb one file and send several emails, then I can put them together as a one file. If you have trouble recording your voice, or converting it to mp3 format, email me please. Yes there are hundreds of meditation tapes or CD’s, still I am more comfortable to listen to your voice...meditation is a tradition in your family. Meditation comes from India, a country with peaceful people; I also like the Sitar (Ravi Shankar). Thanks, lots of love, Octavian.

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Dear Octavian,
I will sure try and do as you have asked me. It might take a while as I have a big family wedding coming up,just give me a little time. Peace be with you my dear.love...

Irving Karchmar said...

Peace and Blessing to you, dear heart. The soul knows no limits of time and space, and can travel beyond them at the speed of thought. You were led there for a purpose, and it soon will be made apparent.

We do not go where we are not wanted.
We are only returning home.

Thoughtscape said...

Hi Anuradha, have fun at your family wedding, please do not rush with my request, do it when ever you have time and you feel like, I really mean it, if it takes months or more, so be it, the idea is that you are willing to do it...not when. Although I was brought up in Europe in an Christian religion environment, I am more a New Age type of guy and I wish you do not bring up any of the known prophets in this meditation (Christ, Muhammad, Harry Krishna, Buddha etc), though it is OK to bring the name of God or the Universal Intelligence etc, and the name of your Guru. The fact that 2000 years ago when barbarians were in Europe and other places and killed without mercy, Christ raised and spread the word of love and peace; it was a miracle by itself. The same teachings we got from Muhammad, Buddha, Harry Krishna and others in different times and places of the Mankind timeline of progress and development, so they all are embedded in our subconscious mind, therefore only the name of God being brought up in the meditation is good enough. It is interesting to see the past and places like the Pyramids, Ka’ba, Jerusalem, Golgotha, Atlantida etc, though I prefer to see myself in a futuristic environment in the middle of a super advanced civilization from Andromeda Galaxy or others, or our future time… or just being in a relaxed and peaceful state of mind, with my mind elevated is just Good enough…maybe from there I can choose to go to past, future…or different dimensions…or just to contemplate like a spectator whateve it is shown to me. Lots of love , Octavian

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

dear Irving,
I do agree with you that life has nothing called coincedences, we just don't realize at that particular point in time what is there significance.