Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Master


Most of the lessons life teaches are soon forgotten by us. After the experience I had had you would think I would never grieve again. But then such is human nature. We never value what we have. We always want more. Greed has no end. I wanted to meet my father once. When ever I sat down to meditate my mind would just wander. I could not concentrate. All I could think of was how do I reach him. HIM here should have been the father of universe but in my case it was my father. For months I saw and felt nothing. The pulsating colours just disappeared. The peace I associated with meditation was no where to be found. I thought I was just wasting my time. I was getting no where. One day I was reading a book when I had this sudden urge to go in to meditation. Before I could gather my energies to concentrate properly I was cruising along the black tunnel. At the end of the tunnel I saw the blue light again. My mother had explained it was the light of knowledge.


This time the light got more luminescent as I got closer. As it engulfed me I heard a voice. It explained to me that I was wasting my time and energy. I had to let go of this foolish pursuit. There was no progress in store for me if I still hung on to it. I called up my mother and asked her to explain what I had experienced. Who was this voice and why was it taking pains to ensure I understood what was good for me. She told me he was a master, my cosmic guide. I wanted to find out more about these guides so I logged on to the net. I came across a book called "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Dr Brain Weiss. It was amazing to realize that many people have reported having experiences similar to mine. It was heartening to say the least. I wasn't hallucinating . There were more like me out there. What a relief !

1 comment:

Stargazer said...

Hi Anuradha,

I think God brought me to your post...each post is beautiful and I have so much to learn from them....I meditate, but I am afraid of experiences that I encounter during meditation, so I put a stop whenever I seem to be progressing.....reading ur clear experiences give me a lot of strength and courage...thank you...do keep posting.....