Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The black tunnel..

Weeks passed before my next experience. During this time I saw the pulsating band of colours many more times. Sometimes it was primarily blue and violet, at other times I saw red and orange as well. One day I was sitting in meditation. After about half an hour I felt as if I was thrown into a vortex of black. A whirlpool which was sucking me in. It was pitch dark and I felt as if I was inside a very long tunnel. I was speeding towards the end but before I could reach it I moved as my back was really hurting. The shift in concentration brought about the end to this feeling.


A few days down the line I had the same experience. This time I came to the end of the tunnel and saw the most amazing blue light. It was very bright but still didn't hurt your eyes at all. Bright but soothing. I was floating surrounded by this amazing light. It was so peaceful. May be this is what infants feel inside a mother's womb. Safe, secure, peaceful, calm, happy. The list of words can go on and on but still won't be able to capture the true feeling. It can only be understood by another who has experienced it.

2 comments:

Thoughtscape said...

I am always happy and love to read the OBE experiences of other people. I enjoyed reading your experience…thanks for sharing it Octavian begabega50@yahoo.com Here is my paranormal experience I had: http://mindscape777.blogspot.com/

Tharini said...

Anuradha...I am amazed. Because I have been journalling my meditative experience of a few days and what I thought was my imagination playing tricks seems to be a lot more legitimate from your own descriptions. I saw the colours too and the tunnel with the light at the end, and the dizzying feeling of being sucked into a vortex of space...wow. I feel doubly motivated to keep up with my efforts.

I have written about it here:
tharinid.wordpress.com