Monday, October 8, 2007

Love Never Dies


As I said earlier, I did listen to the advise of the wise master but did I heed it....hmmm NO. My mind was was entirely focused on one and only one thing. When will I get to see my dad, feel him, or hear him. When you seek actively you get no where. You have to be quiet inside. Quiet and still and at peace. Then and only then you can focus. Even actively seeking can put you out of focus as it is distracting You have to an empty vessel only then there is space for something to move in. I wasn't. I was too full of my pain. Pain and desire. I guess the owner of the voice realized I was stubborn or maybe it was pity, I would never know but he helped me in a way only a master can.


Like most days I went into meditation with a simple prayer of help. I was deep in meditation when I realized I was in midst of lush green meadow. The green of the grass was unlike anything I have ever seen before. I was glowing, flawless, vivid, almost alive. I was looking around me wondering where was I ! It was quiet and peaceful. I could feel the joy welling up inside me after along time. I turned around and saw my father. He was glowing as if he was made of light, oozing with happiness. I don't remember much about what we spoke about. I just know that all my questions got answered. I did not want anything more out of life. In my heart I knew my father was happy and at peace. I could feel his love all around me. I wanted to go and hug god, master, guide, who so ever it was who helped me. I wanted to dance with joy. I have never felt lonesome again. I feel my fathers love all around me now. Everyday every where.


I know this isn't easy to believe. I wouldn't have believed if I hadn't experienced it . For days I contemplated if I was dreaming or was it self fulfilling prophecy. I don't think so. It was real because the feelings were real . I got over my obsession. I knew he was there waiting for me. I knew we will meet again.

4 comments:

Anuradha malik Jagdhari said...

Wow Anuradha! I just read the post about your Papa dying. I was very touched.

You seem to be very clear in your writing. Your Spirit is showing through.

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment.

In Spirit,
Nneka

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I can believe your experience but you have put it across in a very touching manner.I like the way are positive in your thoughts.

indianhomemaker said...

I lost my 19 year old daughter this Aug and regretted not being able to even say good bye to her...

On 3rd Jan I had an experience in some ways, similar to yours. I dreamt of my daughter and she had the same peacefulness, joy and sweetness, and such love that there are no words in my vocabulary to express - but the moment I read your description I understood it was the same feeling. My daughter hugged me, held my face and spent time with me, she was so loving and so sweet, sort of angelic... like you, I felt at peace.

I am amazed after reading your experience. I am sure there are many more people who have such experiences... and I do feel this is a way we connect with our loved ones. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Indian Home Maker said...

//I don't remember much about what we spoke about. I just know that all my questions got answered. I did not want anything more out of life. In my heart I knew my father was happy and at peace. I could feel his love all around me. //

This is also similar to how I felt, I don't remember what we talked about, I knew she was fine, I could feel her love, and I felt I wanted nothing more after this.